So, since I haven’t posted much at all during summer, I thought I’d give it a go with some gratitude again. It’s always benefitial to feel gratitude, and lately I’ve found quite a lot to be grateful for. So let’s go! 🙂 Oh, and there’ll also be a short wishlist for the rest of this year.
One of the things I think I am the most grateful for, among all the things one could be grateful for, is myself. I am grateful for the fact that I, at 42 years of age, am beginning to experience what it’s like being whole. I am grateful for the fact that I step by step am connecting the dots between the beauty I have on the inside to the beauty I have on the outside. I am immensely grateful for feeling like a full person. This is something I cannot really describe in words, but it is absolutely amazing. And the best part of it is that once I feel like this, there’s no stopping the good stuff from coming – in abundance.
Another thing that I am grateful for presently, also has to do with myself and how I experience beauty. Only about a week ago or so, I realized that the colour for me to use when it comes to make up, nail polish et cetera, is not so much pink as I’ve thought up until this point, but actually red. A very specific kind of red – the cooler ones that go more towards blue than yellow. But red nonetheless. These kinds of red bring life to my skin, and I was actually flabbergasted when I saw and realized this. Red is the colour that brings inner and outer beauty together for me.
- I’m coming up towards the time of the year when it’s time to pay taxes and insurance for my car. Of course, everything pretty much at once. I want this to go smooth and easy for me. The money to do the trick will appear to me like magic.
- I am still wanting some certain things when it comes to my make up. At the moment, there are still eye shadows to be bought, and numerous other things. I want this to be coming to me just as easily as everything else. I want to expand my possibilities to express myself and the beauty I feel that I have.
- I want to expand my experience of myself as being a beautiful person. Last week, I had a day in which I felt drop dead gorgeous – and I want to feel like that more often. Preferably every day.
I also want to ask myself two questions every day;
- Who do I want to be today?
- Wouldn’t it be nice if… ?
All right, so that’s it for today. I am very likely to keep this up for a bit, so please do check back for more. 🙂